Sunday, February 25, 2007

Good news for Danny

Congrats to Brynn for becoming an RN. If you get a job in a mental hospital, perhaps you can steal a straight jacket for my brother Jim???

We have good news here as well. Danny is officially a soccer referee. He took the class yesterday and passed the test and can't wait to give out red cards to middle aged men who dare to argue with him. Unlike Brynn, I know Mike, Denise, and Charlene all knew that he could do it. :)

Glad to see everyone is posting here again. I thought the nesterwhacks got too busy for it.

5 comments:

Aunt Amy said...

Great Job Danny. I think you should red card your father. Show him who is the BOSS! I am proud of you!

BrynnerB said...

Hahaha - That would be fun!!! I'll have to see if I could find one.
Congrats Danny!!!! That's AWESOME!!! I think we all new he could do it. HAHAHA <3
You'll have to let us know when he's refereeing ( I'm sure I spelt that wrong. - hehe ) <3

Aunt Mary Kay said...

I can assure you that I will be the only pathetic mom going to watch him ref! I think he will do great - especially with the little kids. By the way Brynn, I am almost positive that you spelled refereeing right even though it looks funny.

BrynnerB said...

MaryKay - don't worry...Mom says that you won't be pathetic. Or...if you are, that means she was too. She used to go and watch Denise ref b/c she said too many parents yell at the ref, someone's gotta be on their side. HAHAHA!!!

Aunt Mary Kay said...

Good point Brynn - although I wasn't kidding about the red cards. I can see Danny using them on principle and coaches throwing their baseballs caps down on the ground in front of him then complaining to the soccer club. Should be fun - ha ha!!!